7.05.2011

Corners of my home.

{A display in our living room}

Well, a lot has happened since I posted last. We put an offer in on our little bungalow, and the owners took it! Our first one! (Yay!) We're now in the process of getting the home loan. (Eh.) And our little one is busier than ever.

I'd really like to post here much more regularly. Now that we're slated to move in less than a month, I was thinking of sharing little corners of our current home. I've been taking inventory of all we have and where it will go in our new house. I'll be sharing in the next few weeks about what we have now, and how I think it could be better put to use.

There are so many other dizzying things going on in our lives right now than design, but every so often I catch myself decorating each room in my head. Coming up with color schemes and placement that will work just right. It's all so exciting, but also more than a little daunting.

Thanks for coming on this ride with me! I'll try to keep you posted.